App Store Editor, Benelux
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Apps have phenomenal power. They not only have the power to transform your iPhone into a personal trainer or your iPad into a digital dark room, they also change the way we live. An app can help you live more healthily, gain control of your finances or let you unleash your creative side. And all these amazing possibilities live in the App Store. To make sure that our customers experience the best of the more than two million apps and games available worldwide, our editorial team works hard to select the best apps and games our developers have to offer. We are looking for an expert editor with a finger on the pulse of apps and games culture. In this role, you will create original and engaging editorial content, identify trends and choose the best apps and games for the Benelux region to shine on the App Store Today tab.
- Experience of writing and editing for traditional and online publications.
- Working with international peers to define editorial and programming strategies.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative; you know how to think different.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS).
- Strong communications skills.
- Proven ability to balance stringent and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results (assessed against goals) clearly and effectively.
- Extraordinary organisational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion and affinity for the Apple brand and products.
In this job, you will: - Curate local App Store storefronts. - Write editorial copy for selected apps and games. - Craft compelling and meaningful themed collections and stories. - Generate and execute ideas for the App Store. - Program featured content on the App Store using internal Content Management System (CMS) tools. - Handle an evolving programming calendar and style guide. - Encouraged to work closely with cross-functional teams as writers and editors around the world, along with other Design, Programming, Marketing and Product managers to build outstanding user experiences. - Work with internal and external key partners to create and gain consensus on editorial strategies for key initiatives. - Help our customers to find the most amazing apps and games. - Understand business metrics and data to adequately prioritise decisions.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in journalism, communications or related field. Other education backgrounds will be considered.
- Fluency/proficiency in Dutch & English is required. Additional languages are desirable.
- This role is based in Paris.