IS&T Field Leader
Paris, Paris Region, France
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work! Together we create products and experiences that people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! We are looking for a passionate individual to join our IS&T field leader team where we have a strategic approach to support our EMEIA stores through store and virtual visits, focusing on IS&T and Apple priorities. We support our IS&T partners by providing insight, feedback and advice relating to technology in the store.
- In depth understanding of technology in use at Apple Retail Stores (POS, Retail Network, Retail Hardware, Web Applications)
- Experience in troubleshooting issues across multiple systems with an ability to work across multiple escalations and projects
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously on tight deadlines
- Effective prioritisation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work alone and with remote peers both in EMEIA and globally
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Work with store leadership, field teams, IS&T and Market Support to identify, prioritise and resolve issues impacting technology in Apple Retail Stores. - Provide on-site analysis, utilise in store contacts, partner with IS&T application and system owners and co-ordinate appropriate IS&T resources to support issue resolution. - Act as the liaison between the field, GRS & IS&T by providing issue status updates and supporting long-term issue resolution. - Recommend and champion improvements to store technology based on feedback from teams, data, discovery work and industry knowledge. - Actively monitor Central Station tickets to identify and report emerging trends for your market, EMEIA and across the world. - Use all available data to identify focus areas and focus stores to ensure a meaningful visit schedule. - Constantly be an advocate for retail stores across IS&T, alongside championing IS&T priorities across retail. - Identify and share best practices with IS&T Field team. - Communicate about key events, issues or roll-outs to the business and IS&T. - Represent IS&T in all field leadership meetings by communicating key updates and addressing technology topics. - Ensure stores are supported by strategically balancing store and virtual visits, designed to ensure all systems are in good healthy and installed to expected standards. Follow up with store leadership teams on findings and opportunities. - Develop training and communication strategy for Retail resources that will support IS&T. Assist in selecting, training and supporting NSO IS&T Mentors in given markets. - Partner proactively with Store TMPs to ensure an open communication flow for feedback. - Oversee equipment deliverables, resource scheduling, systems setup for NSOs and upgrades. Deliver high level IS&T systems/troubleshooting/ ticketing support training new and existing store staff and management.
Education & Experience
- Fluent English and French required. Dutch would be useful. - At least 3 years experience in Apple Retail