Editor, Apple Music – France
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
We started with 1000 songs in your pocket. Now it’s over 50 million. Music is part of Apple’s soul. Whether it’s classic jams or hot new tracks, shredding songs to bang your head to or tunes to move your hips to, music encourages us and drives us to do our best work every single day. Apple Music’s editorial team puts together the best playlists and recommendations in every genre in the industry. It’s about the music you love, but you just haven’t heard yet. Technology provides access, but you have to feel music to be able to recommend it. To strengthen our Apple Music editorial team, we are looking for an experienced editor with a background in music curation. If you are a great great teammate, with outstanding attention to detail, we want to hear from you!
- Experience in professional music curation.
- You live and breathe music and know the landscape and business like the back of your hand, even beyond your personal taste.
- Ability to work with tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and communicate results (assessed against goals).
- You know how to think different.
In this job, you will: - Curate local storefronts and playlists to make sure our customers are presented with the hottest tracks and best playlists available. - Work with various international teams to manage the scheduling of music releases and execute on promotions. - Be aware of topical cultural moments and local releases, building and executing on-store promotions and campaigns based on them. - Maintain the Apple tone of voice and branding across Apple Music and iTunes. - Follow a style guide, and work with content management systems.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in or equivalent background is a plus.
- This position is based in Paris, France
- Regular international travel will be required.
- Proficiency in both English and French is required. Additional languages are a plus.