Key Account Manager
Paris, Paris Region, France
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest number of customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Based in Paris, this position is responsible for managing and developing the relationship and the sales activity with several French carriers across all lines of business including iPhone, iPad, AppleWatch and Accessories.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail, ability to compile and validate large amounts of data, and comprehensively understand data relationships.
- Confirmed strengths in relationship management, teaming across functions, deal making & negotiations.
- Strong ability to analyse and resolve complex problems in a structured and logical manner.
- Influencing skills to drive objectives through key relationships. You will have to work in collaboration to be successful.
- Demonstrated resilience and flexibility to impact change.
- Collaborative and inclusive engagement style that seeks to deliver superior outcomes, regardless of the status quo or perceived boundaries.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make things happen.
- Proven successful experience in sales roles.
- Influencing - ability to drive objectives through key relationships.
- Extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- You will have to work in collaboration to be successful.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with each Carrier at executive and operational level and work with the Apple cross-functional teams to deliver a productive alliance and achieve mutual strategic outcomes - Build an effective planning and strategic partnership with each Carrier and Apple other cross-functional teams - Develop the tactical plans and activities that will result in the successful over-achievement of each Carrier iPhone and other Apple products targets. - Be an expert in understanding Carrier businesses in order to identify strategic opportunities, develop and execute them. - Work with each carrier to ensure competitive positioning of iPhone in all consumer and business offers. - Increase penetration and/or improve positioning of additional Apple products and ecosystem elements (iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Apple Music, Accessories…) to strengthen Apple value proposition with each carrier. - Become an expert in understanding and driving sales through each channel of each Carrier. - Be aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to create and capitalise on opportunities. - Ensure compliance with the Apple/Carrier agreements and work with Apple Reseller & Operations team to ensure accurate carrier forecasting and PO placement. - Work with and through various Apple cross-functional teams and support functions to coordinate resources, align on plans, resolve day to day trading issues and deliver shared outcomes for each account.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience Fluent English and French is required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.