Growth Marketing Manager, App Store and Apple Media Products
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a multifaceted, highly motivated Growth Marketing Manager with a subscription marketing and product marketing background to join our Marketing team for App Store and Apple Media Products –including Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Books and Apple Podcasts– across all markets in Continental Europe. You will be driving product adoption, engagement and customer retention across a variety of subscription businesses, including Apple Arcade, our subscription game service. You’ll make sure our marketing programs are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect, focusing on our owned channels as key drivers for growth.
- Extensive experience running lifecycle marketing programs, ideally for a gaming company, media platform or a consumer subscription business.
- Deep knowledge of current performance marketing tools, strategies and trends, and ability to lead coordinated campaigns from concept to execution.
- Experience using CRM programs to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Track record of success in developing and optimising push notification, email and in-app messaging programs.
- Deep understanding of the iOS ecosystem, monetization, costumer engagement and acquisition models. Experience with subscription apps.
- Strong analytical skills required, along with experience in data visualisation tools and business insights dashboards.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organisation.
- Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong ties to partners across multiple countries, both internally and externally.
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail.
You will monitor results across CEU campaigns, communicating digestible insights on a regular basis, and sharing findings to help the development of the program. You will analyse results to find opportunities and develop communication strategies based on customer insights. You will drive business growth through acquisition, user engagement and churn reduction. You will design, implement, track and optimise user flows across platforms and channels. You will collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product marketing, business managers, editors, operations, and creative teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives and delivered in time.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related is a plus.
- This position is based in either Berlin, Germany or Paris, France. Regular international travel will be required. Proficiency in English, French and/or German is required. Additional languages are a plus. Apple is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Apple does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.