Intern, Apple Media Services – France
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. We are looking for a smart, highly organised, multifaceted and results-oriented intern to support the local Apple TV app, App Store, Apple Music and Apple Books teams in their day to day role. From day 1, you will be charged with a broad range of responsibilities, including weekly planning, programming and contribution to marketing campaigns. We will trust you to do impactful work. When awarding this level of independence and responsibility, we expect you to be comfortable grasping complex and multiple tasks, be an astute problem solver and someone who continually delivers to the highest standards. Every single day will be different, rewarding and significant. This is a contract role which is competitively salaried. This internship will last 6 months beginning in September. The role will be based in Paris, France.
- We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working last year graduate, demonstrating strong interest and expertise in digital entertainment: Apps, Games, Video and Music.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and good at managing relationships.
- You demonstrate exceptional organisational skills with capacity for balancing multiple projects at a time and phenomenal attention to detail and proactivity.
- We are hoping you will be a user of the App Store, Apple Music and the Apple TV App, so that you understand the content offering and how it works, and have a deep knowledge of the digital landscape.
- You are tech-savvy and have the ability to learn and master technology and new processes quickly.
- You have a hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
- Validated practice of office tools (including Keynote and Numbers) desirable.
We are a dynamic company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This will include the following responsibilities: - Support our Editorial teams across all content types, with content tracking, sourcing and curation to provide the best experience to our customers, - Handle external partners relationships on day-to-day tasks, - Work closely with international counterparts on editorial projects, - Support marketing efforts through creative campaigns to help with customer acquisition and retention, - Deliver internal reports and newsletters, - Learn and develop superb Keynote presentation and reporting skills, - Learn digital content management systems and processes, - Apply a strong passion and interest in video, apps, music, books as well as technology.
Education & Experience
Minimum BA/BSc degree or equivalent.
- This position is based in Paris, France, and will last for 6 months starting September 2020.
- Fluency in English and French is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Eligible to work as an intern in France (internship agreement from a school or other educational institution will be required).
- Eligible to live and work in Paris, France (documented evidence of eligibility will be required as part of the requirement process).