Technical Account Manager, AppleCare Strategic Accounts
Paris, Paris Region, France
Support and Service
Accountable for ensuring our Enterprise customers receive a world class customer experience. Shows dedication to customers throughout their production lifecycle, working directly with them to improve their overall user experience and help advance their IT operations strategy. The Technical Account Manager will focus on assigned Enterprise customers. Account assignment will include a selection of AppleCare's customers with AppleCare Support products: i.e. Enterprise, Preferred and Alliance agreements. The primary role of the TAM Develops the relationships, amongst our customers and partners to help drive positive customer satisfaction, coordinates as needed to develop a more personalized dialogue with them beyond the already established one-to-many communication channels.
- 10 or more years of experience in a customer facing role at an Enterprise Technology company - preferably with a portfolio that includes hardware, software and services
- 5 or more years of previous experience in a hands-on services role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting or support) working with Enterprise Customers in the following areas: Mobile Device Management; Networking Infrastructure; Directory Services; Mixed Proficiency with multiple operating systems including Mac OS and iOS; Desktop Applications
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers - able to influence at the CIO level as well as with individual technical contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively amongst and also lead virtual teams.
- Consistent record of working in driving customer adoption and retention.
- Excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and providing value based recommendations.
- Preferred to have a demonstrated expert level proficiency in IT Services Management or IT Mobile Strategy.
- Preferred to have a background and/or proficiency in a specific vertical: Telecommunications; Transportation; Financial Services; Health Services; etcâ€¦
- Travel up to 25%
- Establishes a trusted adviser relationship and assumes responsibility for ensuring customer's overall customer satisfaction and continued adoption. - Assumes escalation management role - Manages the customer support relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability. - Enable consistent footprint expansion and consumption growth of overall product portfolio. - Lead IT Infrastructure reviews, issues tracking, and ensure coordination with other members of the cross-functional team (Sales, Pre-Sales, Partner Sales, Support, and Support Engineering). - Developing proactive success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations. - Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Education & Experience
Required to have a Bachelors degree Preferred to have a BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent proven experience. Languages: French (Native) English (fluent)
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.