UI Engineer in Paris
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking a creative and highly motivated User interface Engineer who help develop the next generation of frameworks and applications at Apple. In this role you will be working closely with the software development team in Paris and Cupertino. You will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to contribute to and improve the software that allows our products to delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- Experience with Apple's API (especially macOS or iOS) in Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with Apple's development tools
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithm
- Solid programming skills, focused on Swift and Objective-C
- UI prototyping and implementation experience
- Passion for product quality, performance and attention to detail
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules
- Self-motivated with passion for quality
The Paris Team is looking for software engineers who want to help develop the next generation of frameworks and applications at Apple. We're a highly cross-functional group working with everything from backend through the user interface. We are looking for talented people to help us refine existing functionalities on iOS and macOS that power today’s Apple products as well as inventing new features.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel