Marketing Manager, App Store – Continental Europe
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Apps have super powers. They not only have the power to transform your iPhone into a personal trainer or your iPad into a digital dark room, but they can also enable you to fling some birds and pigs or run a racing team while you're waiting for the bus. All these amazing possibilities live in the App Store. Communicating the potentially life changing capabilities of apps and transformative power of games to our customers is crucial to our business. Our marketing team works hard to get the word out, working together with business, editorial and developers to let our customers know about the best the App Store has to offer. We are looking for a passionate App Store Marketing Lead on our Marketing team in Continental Europe who is ready to help our customers discover not only what endless possibilities there are, but also highlight the work of our top notch editorial team. Love apps and games and sharing them with the world? Then we want to hear from you!
- Extensive marketing experience in any industry, ideally for a gaming company, media platform or a consumer subscription business.
- Deep understanding of digital and above-the-line marketing channels, including advertising, acquisition marketing, direct marketing, and social media.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
In this role, you will: Work closely with our App Store editorial, business and marketing teams to build locally meaningful campaigns around apps and games. Define clear marketing priorities and execute on plans made around these. Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective partners in the app development and publishing sphere. Run performance marketing using understanding of current tools, strategies and trends. Remain hands-on with projects from beginning to end.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- This position is based in France or Germany.
- Regular international travel will be required.
- Fluency in English and French is required. Additional languages are a plus.