Sr. Engineering Project Manager - Application Engineering
Culver City, California, United States
Software and Services
You’ve always wanted to work for Apple - now is the time! The Applications team is looking for a strong senior software project manager that can lead an amazing engineering team to develop ground-breaking initiatives. You will need experience with software development fundamentals, proven leadership capabilities, excellent communication skills and you must be able to thrive in uncertainty and have a desire to bring order to it. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products?
- 5+ years of Engineering Project Management expertise, delivering software through a full project lifecycle.
- Experience managing projects using Agile and waterfall software development.
- Enjoy technical challenges and have the ability to work with various teams.
- Building and managing relationships to navigate delivery dependencies.
- Versatile problem solver, equipped with a strong analytical approach to various challenges in complex environments. Adept at creative and critical thinking, able to deconstruct problems, resolve conflicts and lead the teams to solutions.
- Self starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and a technical orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to filter and distill meaningful information to the right audience.
- You are someone who appreciates and enjoys the technical challenges that can exist in delivering software.
This position requires an individual who •Understands software development and what it takes to deliver quality software. •Has expertise working with Software Engineering, Design, QA, and cross- functionally with various organizations to manage and track deliverables. •Will be hands-on, and knee deep in product details and requirements, challenged to innovate and strategize new features, and build relationships to achieve results. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related subject area, with 5+ years of relevant software development industry experience.
- This role can also be based in Seattle, WA, San Diego, CA, or Cupertino, CA.