Software Development Engineer in Test
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Apple’s Advertising Platforms is seeking expert Software Engineers in Test to demonstrate the latest technologies that enable promotion and monetization for publishers through advertising in Apple News, and iOS app developers through Search Ads in the App Store, this hard-working team is passionate about crafting and implementing engineering solutions that are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while vigilantly protecting user privacy! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- 6+ years experience testing highly available, low latency, web-scale, distributed systems.
- Real passion for product quality and uncovering hard to find scenarios and bugs.
- Experience in QA for highly scalable, distributed and high performance platforms.
- Experience in functional and performance testing.
- Excellent knowledge of QA automation methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and business use-case testing.
- Experience working closely with operational teams on deployment, monitoring, and management concerns.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Self motivated, result oriented and deadline driven.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery systems. Experience with application servers, such as Tomcat, and web technologies, such as Spring, JSP and HTTP.
- Experience with Git, Docker, Kafka, Solr, Cassandra, Hadoop highly desirable.
- Prior experience in the internet advertising industry is a huge plus.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for validation of features for large-scale, web-based, distributed systems. - These features will be developed at fast pace using Agile methodologies in Continuous Integration/Delivery environment. You will also design and develop test automation frameworks and tools to ensure high quality of work. - This job also expects you to Improve existing system’s performance, reliability, scalability, and resilience. You will get a chance to work with multi-functional teams to deliver large set of features that span across various groups in Apple.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field will be preferred.