Content Operations Specialist - AppleCare
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
Steve Jobs, the genius behind Apple’s one-of-a-kind customer experience, said, “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back towards the technology, not the other way around.” The AppleCare Digital team is looking for an expert individual in the Digital Operations space to join our team as a Content Operations Specialist. As a Content operations specialist you will be responsible for execution of various processes and projects within Content Operations. You will work in a number of internal content systems, maintaining the highest level of quality in everything that you do. You will also work with Taxonomists help build a world-class, intuitive, and comprehensive taxonomies or Product\Services, Geo, Channels, OS etc to help optimize solution\information discovery when searching and browsing our digital channels. The job is located in Bangalore, India.
- Solid understanding of handling content and users in a CMS in the Digital World, and an understanding of how an organization manages content
- Solid knowledge of knowledge base management within Digital support space.
- Experience using taxonomy management systems to maintain categories, attributes, and other metadata.
- Experience in CX data management, content analysis, identifying trends, providing observations, and suggesting improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations to wide audience
- Excellent organisational skills, focus and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently handle projects, processes and communicate clearly with partner teams
- Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently, and diplomatically
- Familiarity with web support analytics
- Familiarity with web technologies like HTML and CSS
Manage, update and publish hardware specification documents for Apple Care Digital support content. Work with Apple Care Digital Content Management PM to plan publishing during new product introductions. Maintain list of pages related to the specific domain, available translations and other details Perform quality checks on our content articles, images, videos, gifs and report findings Work in strong collaboration with AppleCare Digital teams to develop and implement robust quality check measures Play a key role in completing the delivery of content projects, spread across multiple teams and functions in AppleCare Digital. Implement operational activities related to AppleCare Digital content, which includes working on projects, and launch activities Regularly document and communicate project status to our partners Delegate and supervise content work to others, such as vendors Understand current content and taxonomy systems, processes, work with taxonomists to deploy content taxonomies Partner with BI team to analyze website metrics and customer behavior data to make intelligent decisions on optimizing our content Understand current digital content processes and identify areas of opportunities and explore process automation needs Document our content processes and tools as needed, or work with others to document
Education & Experience
Graduate with a minimum of 6 years experience in Digital operations and projects space.
- Experience working on Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- Knowledge of Apple products is a plus