Claris - Backend Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Claris, an Apple company, we’re on a mission to empower developers to be their best – solving critical technology problems efficiently to innovate in their workplace. Bring passion and dedication to your job and make a difference to businesses and schools everywhere. Claris is the creator of the world’s leading professional low-code developer platform, offering a suite of tools that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. The company has more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs, non-profits, and the Fortune 500.
- Candidates should have good communication skills, a passion for software development and a working knowledge of:
- Go programming language (at least 4 years professional working experience)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experiences with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Micro-service architectures
- RESTful APIs
- Containerized software development (Docker, Kubernetes)
We are looking for a professional, experienced engineer who has a passion for using Go to build powerful, efficient micro-services that change how Claris Pro operates. This is an opportunity to join a diverse team that focuses on creating high-quality services and solutions. It will require a deep understanding of Cloud concepts as well as building highly scalable micro-service based solutions. To be successful, you will need to focus your creative energy on collaboration, communication and producing high quality deliverables.
Education & Experience
Computer Science, Engineering or related Degree or equivalent software engineering experience