Guwahati, Assam, India
Sales and Business Development
Manage sales of the all accounts in the nominated region for all Sub RTM like GT MBO and Mono AAR stores. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you passionate about cellular technologies, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on ground breaking cellular technologies? Then we are looking for you. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a GT ASM you are responsible for sales development in his territory. Build influential and collaborative business relationship with retailer store management and sales team. Establish and implement sales target at store level. Handling Multi Brand & GT Mono Sell out, POS excellence, iPro performance monitoring.” Experience of handling similar Retail POS sales and customer experience role. Running sales operations in the territory with POS across GT LFR WC. Account planning and dashboard, data interpretation ability. Persuasive, engaging, confident and strong communication skills. Ability to network and influence. Flexible approach to work. Coaching and mentoring attitude.
- Experience of handling account and sales at POS level
- 5+ years of work experience as field ASM.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at communicating. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- Believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a futurist and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and side ways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not crucial and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
Leading account level sales plans, sales operations in the specified territory within the region. We develop account plans that align Apple and the partner’s growth strategies to expand adoption of the Apple ecosystem. - We effectively complete plans by cross-functionally collaborating with Sales Operations, Retail Sales, the Reseller teams and Strategic Partners. - Through working closely with our reseller’s sales force, we capture their hearts and minds for Apple. We use sales programs, enablement tools, and training to develop partner capabilities. We regularly assess and communicate the strength and efficiency of the partnership. - We identify new business opportunities and support them through closure. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. - We share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the reseller and Apple sales teams.
Education & Experience
Master’s degree in business administration from a reputed institute will be preferred.
- In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. Or you bring 5-8 years of experience as an Account Executive for an FMCG, CD, Telecom, or any Consumer Retail industry.