SAP Logistics Execution Functional Analyst
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries! It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Are you deeply accountable for your work? A passion for product ownership and track record will prove critical to success on our team. Be ready to make something great when here. Multifaceted, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. Join Apple to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. Apple’s IS&T manages key business and technical infrastructure at Apple -- how online orders are placed, the customer experience with technology in our retail stores, how much network capacity we need around the world and much more. The SAP Global Systems team within IS&T runs the Operations and Financial transactional platform that powers all of Apple functions like Sales, Manufacturing, Distribution and Financials. We are looking for a SAP Logistics Lead to participate in and drive initiatives supporting Logistics Execution and Supply Chain business areas. You should have in-depth knowledge of SAP Logistics Execution modules, awareness of end-to-end Logistics and Supply Chain processes and need to be familiar with customisation enhancements in LE area. As the SAP functional analyst, you will work closely with our business teams to understand their specific needs, map these to standard SAP capabilities and then design and implement scalable and impactful solutions. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has the skill to own initiatives and a passion to work in a highly integrated global solution platform! Join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist!
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience with SAP Logistics execution space
- Consistent track record in designing and deploying solutions in SAP Logistics Execution space
- SAP certified in Innovative logistics processes in S/4 HANA Enterprise management
- At least 1 full cycle project experience implementing SAP S4 HANA projects preferred.
- Good communication skills, pro-active in approach and ability to learn new technologies
As a SAP Logistics Engineering Functional analyst, you will support business teams with requirements gathering, design, configuration and deploying solutions. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Engage in design presentation sessions with multi-functional IS&T and business audience - Participate in project execution following Apple SAP’s project life cycle methodology including design, test and launch activities - Prioritise own work and as appropriate lead project tracks - Propose conceptual and detailed designs to support the business needs, produce functional and technical specifications.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Able to build and review detailed functional & technical documents for new or existing improvements for various types of SAP ECC system components
- Understanding of integration with the supply chain partners, work with technical team on defining and improving interfaces of various types.(IDOC, EDI, XML, RFC).