Partner Communications Manager
Gurugram, Haryana, India
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will be inspired! And you’ll be proud! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking a Partner Communications Manager who will own the development of innovative partner-led marketing strategies and excellent communications that feature Apple products or services. They will shape how Apple shows up within our partners' physical and digital environments. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally, both internally at Apple and externally with partners.
- Extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis of results.
- Ability to delve deep into a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities.
- Rich experience of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be leveraged to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey.
- Experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
- Should thrive in being a part of a cross-functional team, yet also have the ability to lead.
- Passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop great creative and integrated campaigns.
- Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of an impactful team. Ability to confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple stakeholders in a highly matrix’d organisation.
- 12 - 14 years' experience in account management and/or strategy with an ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm.
- Will frequently travel in the Geo.
- Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services. - Work across the organisation to understand both macro trends and comms-specific insights and results. Synthesise findings into insights to drive optimisation of future efforts, internally and with partners. - Work with cross-functional teams to identify and develop partner strategies and communication plans, including advertising, digital channels and the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. - Ensure timely and seamless development of all partner-led communications from advertising to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. - Develop and drive efficient processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there. - Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners’ senior marketing teams and agencies. - Oversee quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced business degree is a plus.