Full stack Developer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we believe new insights have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a Full Stack developer with Manufacturing Systems and Infrastructure (MSI) team, you will be part of a ground up innovation team creating new and innovative experiences for human interaction with autonomous technology. We are looking to hire extraordinary individuals with strong focus on core application development, great communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams. As a part of this team, you will build full stack applications capturing and processing large scale data.. We work in a fast paced, startup-like environment and you will be part of every stage of development working with user interface designers, operations test engineering, product quality management teams from concept phase to deployment.
- We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience as a Full Stack Developer, with a focus on both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Strong proficiency in front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Experience with at least one back-end technologies such as Java, Scala, Go, Python etc.
- Solid understanding of database systems (SQL, NoSQL).
- Extensive use of APIs and strong understanding of HTTP(S) and REST architecture.
- Knowledge of cloud services and deployment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with data stream processing, data platforms at scale and distributed systems i.e. Spark, Kafka, Hadoop.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Lead the architecture, design, and development of robust full-stack solutions. - Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other partners to understand project requirements. - Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior developers. - Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure best practices are followed. - Continuously research and evaluate new technologies to drive innovation. - Troubleshoot, debug, and optimise application performance. - Stay ahead of with industry trends and emerging technologies.
Education & Experience
B.Tech. Degree in computer science or equivalent field with of 3 - 6 years hands-on programming experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.