Senior Manager of Communications, France
Paris, Paris Region, France
Apple is seeking a Senior Manager of Communications in France. This role will develop and implement a focused PR strategy to proactively communicate Apple’s contribution to France and wider society, focused on key areas such as our economic contribution, education, customer privacy, support for developers and our dedication to the environment. The role will also lead on issues management for France.
- Considerable experience in media relations and issues management, preferably working for a global consumer brand.
- You are creative and visionary but also able to implement.
- You'll bring an excellent network of high level corporate media contacts.
- You have strong people management and influencing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- You are a self starter and great teammate.
- Experienced working in a highly regulated environment and with government affairs, legal and business governance teams.
- Able to work with ambiguity and on complex topics across multiple jurisdictions.
- Highly motivated and passionate about Apple's products.
- Extraordinary organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and French preferred.
Build and implement strategic plans that support the overall business priorities. Proactively manage media coverage focused on Apple’s values and key corporate programs. Build and maintain relationships with key national and regional business and political media. Work collaboratively with the wider PR team in Europe/worldwide and cross functional teams to build and maintain relationships important for success in the role. Identify and manage issues, escalating as required. Provide timely reporting on all aspects relevant to the role and manage overall budget. Domestic and international travel is required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree/University education preferred