Sales Finance Analyst
Budapest, Pest County, Hungary
Apple is a place where exceptional people capture to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. ABOUT SALES FINANCE You will be a member of the Sales Finance team at Apple. With approx. 200 employees based across EMEIA this team works with the Sales function to provide elite commercial and financial support. The Sales Finance team means obsessing over the customer experience; when problem solving, stripping out what is not essential and focussing on what is; demanding the very best from yourself and the rest of the team; blazing the right path of action, zeroing in on what is essential and letting go of what isn’t; being part of a high performing team and connecting with others, asking for help when needed and going out of your way to help others succeed.
- Strong Finance grounding and understanding
- Positive relationship building and communication skills, at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent business support & analytical skills
- Track record of working with dynamic Sales teams
- Experience in Finance planning, operations, analytics and cost control position
- Pro-active, “Can Do” attitude, understanding that taking the initiative is important
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond quickly to urgent requests for information
- Innovative team based player with experience of working as part of a high performing team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with other Eastern European language an advantage
Create insight on country/sub-regional business performance and provide decision support Working closely with Local Sales teams across CEE to provide finance support Support or challenge commercial opportunities and investments proposed by the local teams Actively participate in demand generation and sales growth opportunities Pre and post decision support including follow up of outcome Monitor return on investments (headcount, programs, channel incentives, cost of sales) Annual planning process Quarterly planning processes – opex / investments Ad Hoc support as part of the weekly/quarterly forecast process Channel expansion, development and rationalisation Support processes across opex, deal desk, marketing development funds, point of sale investments and headcount planning Partnering and collaborating with both, the local and central finance teams Provide to senior management support with analysis, business reviews, and presentations. Cross functional teamwork
Education & Experience
Degree and/or MBA required.