Carrier Manager Romania & Bulgaria - maternity leave
Budapest, Pest County, Hungary
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Based in Budapest and reporting to the Country Lead in Romania & Bulgaria, this position is responsible for managing and developing the Telco sales activity with the Romanian and Bulgarian carrier partners. This position is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple’s iPhone/iPad/Watch/Accessories sales revenue target.
- strategic planning, tactical execution, team building, account development, territory management, forecasting, presentations, business solutions, multi-task management, planning and organisation and new business development.
- Strong planning, organisational, communication, sales management and leadership skills.
- Must be able to manage the day-to-day sales activities of a Telco sales team by giving direction, providing support and making effective business decisions.
- Fluent Romanian and English is required.
•Maintains an excellent relationship with the carriers and develops a focused and productive alliance with Apple. •Develops the tactical plans and activities with the carriers that will result in the successful achievement of the carrier’s iPhone/iPad/Watch/Accessories sell through targets. •Achieves or exceeds assigned sales quotas and is an expert in understanding and driving sales through the carrier channels. •Is aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to create and capitalise on opportunities. •Develops and maintains an effective planning and strategic partnership with the carriers’ teams. •Increases penetration of the iPhone/iPad/Watch/Accessories to new and existing carrier points of sale and expands Apple's mindshare with carrier sales teams. •Ensures compliance with the Apple/Carrier iPhone/iPad/Watch agreements •Works with the carrier to ensure competitive positioning of iPhone/iPad/Watch in all consumer offers. •Coordinates Apple support functions to resolve day to day trading issues in the account. •Ensures strong coordination with the Channel Program Manager (reporting to the Apple Country Lead) regarding communication, promotions, merchandising and store quality.
Education & Experience
Normally requires a BS/BA and a strong sales background including demonstrated senior level sales management experience.
- Travel is required.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.