Telco Regional Account Manager - Western Lombardy Region
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Sales and Business Development
The Regional Account Manager (T-RAM) mission is to maximise the sales of any Apple product within the assigned regions in the carrier channel by working with and influencing the key decision makers. Reporting into the Senior Regional Account Manager, the T-RAM is responsible for driving the business in a dedicated region. You will plan and execute activities related to the sell-in of Apple products, demand generation, advocacy and visibility. You will be accountable for the successful deployment and ROI performance of the EMEIA channel programs POS in the regions.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry, and a strong background in technology and telecom space.
- Diverse channel sales experience (Retail, Telesales and B2B, ideally with working knowledge of at least two of the three channels mentioned).
- The ability to network with and influence teams across multiple locations, layers and channels, including Regional Managers, Sales Accounts, Entrepreneurs and POS staff.
- Ability to effectively define and communicate the Apple proposition
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences.
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience.
- Persuasive, dynamic, engaging and confident people skills.
- Adaptive and solutions based approach to problems.
- Visionary, self-motivated and career driven.
- Ability to prioritise, identify quick wins, and drive a consistent and long term results.
- Extraordinary focus on the customer journey and developing ownership across our business.
- Handle own workload and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Effective time management including ability to multi- task, organise and prioritise.
- Prepared to travel 4-5 days per week
Key Competences: ▪ Drive for results - bottom-line oriented ▪ Managing and measuring work - monitors process, progress and results ▪ Business Acumen - knows how the business works ▪ Interpersonal savvy - relates well to all kinds of people ▪ Technical expertise - is proficient with key tools and at ease with systems ▪ Technical learning - picks up on technical things quickly, is good at learning new industry/company product knowledge ▪ Presentation skills - effective in a variety of presentation settings with peers and bosses, understands what to present, when and how ▪ Priority setting - spends her/his time on what’s important, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal ▪ Problem solving - uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems Key Relationships: - Country Field Sales Manager - Senior Regional Account Manager - Carrier account managers - Regional Sales Trainers - Third party Area managers, Sales Accounts, key Entrepreneurs and POS staff Key Performance Indicators: - YoY growth of hero and ecosystem products against channel performance - Product coverage index and inventory - In-house share - Compliance against POS program specific thresholds (weekly sales, training readiness and curriculum) - Merchandising excellence Requirements - Consumer electronics or telecoms background. - Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel. - Fluent in English. - Working knowledge of Apple products a plus.
Education & Experience
- This job description gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.