Executive Business Analyst – Business Planning, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking to recruit an Executive Business Analyst into our Italian team, based in Milan. The position is responsible for partnering with the Business Planning manager, the country Sales team and other relevant partners (both in-country and in the central W. Europe organization) to design and execute best-in-class business plans at both a country and an account level, and for the provision of high quality analysis for business planning / business development purposes. You will report to the Business Planning manager and you will provide excellent exposure to local, central and to a lesser degree WW functions, across multiple levels.
- you are a dedicated, self-starter person
- you bring significant experience in a business planning / business development/ business analysis role, either in a central team or in-region/country
- you have a good knowledge of Carriers/Retailers market and dynamics in Italy
- you have strong analytical capabilities – with the ability to translate data into insightful business intelligence
- you bring relevant offer analysis skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- you are an excellent communicator with the ability to influencing relevant partners within a matrix organization
- you have strong presentation skills
- you are innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and think ‘out of the box’
- you are familiar in dealing with ambiguity
- Fluent English
You will: Provide ad hoc analysis on specific market trends, offers or partners’ performances Support the Business Planning manager to produce business update dashboards in collaboration with local sales and finance teams and other key partners foreseen in every process Support the WBR process – with regular reporting out on business performance, Rs & Os and associated actions Sustain the coordination of country and account plans in line with the agreed schedule Work in detail with account execs and other key partners to create top quality plans at both country and account level – through assessment of market, partner performance and strategy, Apple performance and strategy, etc. The ultimate objective is to identify the key growth drivers which make sense for both Apple and our Partner(s), then define the plan to leverage these. Partner with the meaningful teams ongoing on plans iteration/refinement Support the Business Planning manager to introduce strategic offer construct and innovative propositions cross markets or partners, leveraging a deep knowledge of Carriers/Retailers market in Italy. Key Performance Indicators Quality of analysis produced Efficiency in producing the expected results Quality of relationships with key stakeholders Execution / achievement of agreed plan objectives
Education & Experience
- This job description gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not comprehensive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.