Consumer Field Program Executive - Milan based
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Previous marketing communications experience ideally in successful merchandising / trade marketing
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences.
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience.
- Persuasive, dynamic, engaging and confident people skills.
- Personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself
- Ability to prioritise, identify quick wins, and drive a consistent and long term result.
- Extraordinary focus on the customer journey and developing ownership across our business.
- Handle own workload and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Effective time management including ability to multi- task, organise and prioritise.
- Key competencies
- Drive for results - Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Process Management - Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow and knows what to measure and How to measure it
- Business Acumen - knows how businesses work
- Interpersonal savvy - relates well to all kinds of people
- Presentation skills - effective in a variety of presentation settings with peers and bosses, understands what to present, when and how
- Negotiation skills - negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, settle differences with minimum noise
- Priority setting - spends her/his time on what’s important, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal
- Problem solving - uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems
- Highly proficient with Excel at an advanced level.
- Native level Italian, outstanding English fluency.
- Prepared to travel 1-2 days a week
- Working knowledge of Apple products a plus.
You will drive through the execution of Apple programs at the point of sales across the various distribution channels and products given the business needs and priorities as set by the relevant sales teams and under the leadership of the Point of Sales Operations Manager. The quality of the execution will be timely and flawless, consistent with the highest standards. You will also be responsible for coordinating program deployment with key parties such as EMEIA PoS Operations team, local field staff and sales, resellers and external agencies. A meaningful part of the role is the availability to travel at least 2 days per week. You will be responsible for all programs focusing on the best possible customer experience at our branded program POS. The program focuses on monitoring and measuring customer experience at POS and develop key actions in order to enhance program quality, presentation and consultation in store. Key Relationships •Point of Sales Operation manager •Consumer Account Managers •Field Staff Team •Finance manager •Sales, Planning and Operation team members (both at region level and EMEIA) •Third party Vendors Key Performance Indicators •Timeliness of program executions as per defined planning •Compliance and quality attainment of programs as percentage of total number of programs deployed •Quality Audit scores
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree with fluency in English.
- This role profile gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.