Music Manager, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Software and Services
Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place: 50 million songs ad‑free, on- and offline listening, perfect playlists for any mood curated by our music experts around the world as well as personalised recommendations and Beats 1 radio. Our customers enjoy Apple Music across all of their devices, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac and Apple TV. We are passionate about music and digital entertainment, and we are looking for an experienced Music Manager to join our Italian team. This is a highly talented individual who will manage our relationship with artists and labels in Italy and will help growing Apple Music through partnerships and new business development initiatives.
- Extensive work experience in the music industry and deep understanding of the entertainment business.
- A proven track record of having managed artist-focused creative projects end to end.
- Positive attitude and strong ability to collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities.
- An innate start-up mentality.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building skills.
- Excels at working in a fast-paced environment within a global organization.
- A “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- It’s important you're highly competent in combining analytical skills with an aptitude for translating data into insights and actions.
In this role you will: Live and breathe music and technology. Have high levels of credibility working with labels, management and artist communities as well as other music industry partners. Be responsible for generating increased awareness in all of our partners. Plan artists engagement based on the music strategy and release planning. Manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams. Maintain outstanding attention to detail and obsess over the customer experience.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in Italian and English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- This role is based in Milan.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.