Digital Design Engineer - Power Management
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team in Livorno is seeking a Digital Design Engineer with a strong foundation in RTL Design and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and innovative Digital Designer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and extraordinary opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will be responsible for the design of digital circuits for Power Management circuits for battery operated portable devices.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have validated expertise in the following areas:
- - Relevant experiences in digital design including RTL design in power management would be of benefit
- - Knowledge of the best practices with respect to implementation of digital logic especially for lower power application e.g. power management
- - Understanding of digital design flow including RTL simulation, logic synthesis, timing constraints, timing closure, STA, back annotation of parasitics, gate level simulation, equivalence checking
- - Understanding of Design Verification or Formal Verification would be an advantage
- - Understanding of ASIC test methodology such as scan insertion, memory BIST and test pattern generation
- - Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; always enthusiastic to collaborate with diverse teams
Work with the systems team to understand the top level requirements of the digital functions and develop into micro architecture specification Implement the function in Verilog RTL to specification Perform LINT, CDC, RDC and formal analysis on the RTL function Unit level testing on the RTL function Other responsibilities could include RTL synthesis and Static Timing Analysis support, DV and AMS teams support
Education & Experience
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent, alternatively equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action too offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.