Front End Web Architect - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about applying your deep understanding of the cloud in creative ways? Are you the type who “make stuff happen”? We at Claris International Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., the top, standalone desktop database company, are searching for a software engineer. We have an established product line and expansive customer base, and we are advancing existing technologies and developing new and exciting products. In this position located in Santa Clara, California, you will develop web technologies and the full-stack.
- Experience architecting large-scale applications
- Familiarity with modern web front-end technologies (e.g. Angular, Vue.js, React)
- React development experience a plus
- Proven understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong object-oriented design techniques and reusable component design
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
As a developer on our team, you are responsible for driving towards sound implementation and timely delivery. You are good at managing development projects that span multiple functional teams with demanding deadlines. You are able to overcome technical challenges daily. In addition to crafting efficient designs, you recognize the importance of architectural design and iterative feedback. Quality is number one in your mind, and you make sure to write thorough unit and integration tests. Your close partnership with QA ensures the top quality of our product.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- - You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- - We partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company
- - Are deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
- - You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- - Ability to stay focused and prioritize your workload while achieving exceptional quality
- - You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive demeanor
- - You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community