QE Engineer (ML Platforms)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
People at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of experience that has revolutionised entire industries. The diverse collection of our people and their ideas encourage innovation in everything we do. Imagine what you could do here! Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. The AML (Applied Machine Learning) Solution team build solution that impacts across Apple. This is a role of a Software engineer who will be responsible for the design, build and enhancements of a scalable highly concurrent distributed platform. Knowledge of popular Machine Learning tools and packages is helpful but can be an ongoing skill acquisition as part of the job. The mentality required and to be developed is how to process thousands of transactions per second, how to achieve the consistency without sacrificing the performance.
- At least 5 years Hand On experience with Java / Python and knowledge of bash scripting
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes and/or AWS, GCP
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage difficult problems and independently work towards results
- Ability to use both standalone tools (Curl, Postman) and CLI (Bash) to assist with testing
- Solid knowledge of Git and GitHub flows
- Develop robust and repeatable automated testing solutions
- Documentation of test cases and code used for test execution
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and enable dev team to use test suits.
In this role, the Automation QA Engineer will design and maintain automation frameworks used in the testing of algorithms and applications. The goal is to support Quality Assurance and Release Management activities for a Machine Learning development platform across full stack of application layers. Feature validation, manual and automated regression for end to end customer facing flows will benefit from confident knowledge of Python/Java This involves close collaboration in a multi-functional team of Software Development & QA engineers, architects, project managers and other Apple QA teams. Responsibilities include defining and implementing the automation framework, monitoring CI performance & test results analysis, maintaining databases for test cases and test results, use case validation, evaluating and reporting current quality of existing technologies and new features, developing and maintaining test tools. Work in an automated testing pipeline (integration + system + functional + use case validation) driven by a Continuous Integration framework. Develop and Design the test framework which can enable development team to contribute the test cases.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent