Software Engineering Program Manager (EPM) - CV/ ML Algorithms (TDG)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Technology Development Group at Apple is looking for an experienced, technical software engineering program manager (EPM) to help us build the next generation of Augmented Reality solutions. Are you a team player with a track record of shipping complex new technology? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced product development cycle? Then we want to hear from you!
- 5+ yrs of experience managing complex, cross-functional software projects.
- Solid knowledge of software development processes.
- Ability to dive into technical details in algorithms and system trade-offs impacting user experience.
- Exceptional verbal /written communication skills, ability to distill information for the right audience.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, curious, pro-active with demonstrated critical thinking capability.
- Great attention to detail.
In this role, you will drive large, cross-functional efforts to build the future of Augmented Reality technologies. You will partner with engineering management to lead all aspects of projects: you will define, schedule, prioritize, track, measure and communicate status. You will lead efforts across teams representing multiple layers of the software stack and other cross-functional partners. Identifying and mitigating risks, removing road blocks and facilitating communication between teams is critical to the role. You will also look for opportunities to continuously improve team’s processes and execution.
Education & Experience
BS/MS CE/CS/EE or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in hands-on software development or algorithm scientist role in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or software architecture is desired.