Marketing Director, Gift Cards & Alternative Payments
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Wallet, Payments and Commerce team comprising Apple Pay and Apple Card, Gift Cards, Alternate Payments and more, is seeking a WW Marketing leader to drive the global strategy and execution of all marketing efforts for gift card and alternative payments. The Gift Card product team is innovating rapidly on behalf of the customer. The marketing leader will be a partner to the product team to drive adoption and use of Gift Cards worldwide. In addition to gift cards, this leader will also drive marketing programs with alternate payment providers enabling commerce on the app store, first party services and more!
- Experience leading a global marketing team overseeing campaign and creative, media strategy, promotions, channel marketing and consumer research
- Proven track record of building teams and innovating to drive step function growth
- Strong understanding of digital and channel marketing w Key ith experience building omni-channel programs
- Skilled communicator able to build relationships and influence outcomes at all levels in the organization
- Nice to have: Background in gifting and payments marketing
Develop and inspire a team of strategic marketers, creative program managers, and merchandisers. Drive the marketing plan for the worldwide gift card business and foster breakthrough innovation Shape the payment partner marketing vision and develop bold ideas for driving incremental growth Manage MDF and OpEx for these businesses Build a strong team culture, and develop and nurture the next generation of leaders
Education & Experience
B.A/B.S Required, MBA Preferred 15+ years of experience in marketing
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity! We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.