Newport Beach, California, United States
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a DevOps/SRE Engineer to help us with advanced media pipelines supporting the next generation of interactive applications for our platform. Our team is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), video, audio and graphics. As a member of our organization you will assist us in crafting future products that will delight, inspire and empower millions of people.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps/SRE, systems engineering, build/release/deployment automation, etc.
- Experience designing and working with modern Continuous integration and deployment solutions.
- Experience with load balancing, scheduling jobs and working with backend infrastructure to support development services
- Consistent track record writing programs with high-level programming languages or scripting, Python, Swift, C/C++, Golang, etc.
- Experience with logging infrastructure and using tools such as Splunk, Logstash, or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with networking load balancers such as Ngnix, Netscaler, HAProxy.
- Experience with hosted services in a large scale enterprise environments.
- Implementing applications in cloud infrastructure and container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
You will have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with a creative team of engineers, artists and designers to move development into shipping products. You will work with new technologies to create, maintain and deliver tools focused on media workflows. - Design and implement new software to streamline manual operations - Triage production issues along with other operational team members - Conduct root cause analysis of critical issues - Expand the capacity and performance of the system The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- -Knowledge of modern rendering techniques is desirable
- -Experience with Kafka, MongoDB and PostgreSQL is desirable.
- -Proven track record working in small, focused teams to complete critical achievements under pressure with tight deadlines.