Digital Experiences Marketing Manager, Commercial Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Commercial Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Manager to define and implement the strategic vision of digital experiences for our Hero Products in over 500 Apple Retail stores globally, including content and capabilities needed to support the cross-channel Apple Retail customer journey. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience developing and managing innovative strategies and campaigns that drive customer acquisition, conversion, loyalty, and brand equity across digital, traditional, and physical channels. The ideal candidate is highly innovative, solution oriented, insights driven and able to drive marketing initiatives forward in an ambiguous environment across multiple organizations.
- 7+ years experience in Retail (online and stores) and/or marketing experience preferred
- Proven experience leading, managing and measuring large-scale marketing initiatives
- Strong eye for business, with the ability to comfortably dive into any internal or external research, develop a deep understanding, incorporate into strategy, and implement execution.
- Expert at simplifying the complex with a highly strategic mentality.
- Self-starter with incredible drive to problem solve, develop creative solutions and work through ambiguity to drive clarity.
- Experience in establishing clear goals and success metrics
- Able to connect dots across information, work streams, and people to inform the work
- A strength to influence in a matrixed organization, with capacity to mobilize, influence, and inspire teams without direct authority.
- Extraordinary storyteller with strong written and verbal communication skills; strong at building and delivering compelling presentations
- High attention to detail and obsesses over customer experience.
- Define a clear vision for the role that Hero Product digital experiences play for shoppers in Apple Retail, in partnership with Stores and Online merchandising teams. - Shape and transform the strategy and experience of Hero Product digital experiences using insights, commercial needs and addressing customer journey gaps. - Author briefs and influence key partners to deliver against strategic vision of Hero Product digital experiences, while meeting deadlines, adhering to budget requirements, and incorporating future roadmap capabilities. - Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Retail to ensure Hero Product digital experiences are supplementary to other key cross-channel Retail touchpoints. - Determine relevant metrics, track/report performance of digital experiences and pivot strategy as needed based on performance results.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject preferred but not required Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.