PMU Design Verification Intern
Livorno, Tuscany, Italy
At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a team with dynamic strengths, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our process, we build memorable experiences for our customers. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a hands-on development team that cultivates excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? In this role, you will be taking part in digital design and verification of power management ICs.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Verilog.
- Basic knowledge of standard on chip bus protocols.
- Knowledge in VHDL would be an advantage.
- Scripting language knowledge (Perl/Python).
- Should be a teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the desire to tackle diverse challenges with international teams.
- Available for 6 months.
As an intern, you will be responsible of designing verification components for digital blocks. You are expected to: - write SystemVerilog/UVM test benches - work closely with the digital design team to define test cases - have a collaborative approach and ensuring quality of the work
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.