Business Manager, App Store Japan
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving tens of millions of iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad customers. We are seeking a talented and seasoned Business Manager, who will be driving the App Store business, working with senior management of app developer partners to help them identify business opportunities and maximize the business in Japan and global markets.
- Minimum 10 years of meaningful industry experience in areas such as business development, partnership management, business or strategy consulting, ideally with 3 or more years experience in online/digital business development.
- Experience in relationship management with senior managements at partners.
- Solid track record of driving projects, from ideation to execution, managing internal and external partners to achieve goals.
- Knowledge of mobile contents industries, and real passion for the content.
- Excellent communication skills in written & verbal English and Japanese, including presentation, and can effectively work in diverse, international environment.
- Results oriented, self starter, high-energy and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
Utilizing your excellent interpersonal skills, strong business insight, and passion for Apps and content, you will develop strategies to drive the App Store business in Japan. You'll also manage partnerships with app developers, including communications with senior executives, to plan and execute strategic projects, and to help our partners success on App Store eco-system by delivering best in class customer experience. Internally, you will work as part of an international, cross-functional group including Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and other content teams on iTunes to ensure the continued development and success of the world’s best app ecosystem.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related field, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.