Strategic Sales Planner
東京, 東京都, 日本
Apple Japan Channel Sales has been investing and driving businesses in Telco, Consumer, Enterprise and Education spaces through channel partners. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience and maximize the owners of Apple Products & Service through this channel structure. In order to achieve the goal, we urge ourselves to think different and push forward strategic frontier. Our team (Sales Planning & Operation) is responsible for building strategic plans and supporting each Sales team to execute those plans, which include, but not limited to Incentive programs (Demand generation, Back Margin), Storefront quality analysis through Mystery Shopping, POS authorization management, New product category business development and New channel development including Digital channel. This individual will be responsible for providing expertise and developing such strategic plans and support execution through collaborating with Sales leaders/AEs. This position works closely with critical support teams in Cupertino, with Channel Account Managers and cross-functional teams including but not limited to Sales, Sales Training, Marketing, Finance, Ops, Contracts and Other Businesses in Apple, to ensure the success of these plans and execution. The role reports to Sales Planning Manager. Successful candidates will have +5 or more years of experience with sales teams in strategic planning and execution, sales data analytics or operational positions, with the ability to drill down business status in detail and bring all available finance, operations, and analytical resources together to create the most effective sales actions and organization possible.
- 5+ years relevant strategic planning, analytical/operational experience or business development at preferably (but not mandatory) retail industries including e-Commerce space.
- Strong strategic acumen, planning, organizational, interpersonal, communication, project management and leadership skills.
- Able to drive the sales activities of resellers by giving strategic insights, developing plans/programs and providing support to make effective strategic business decisions in co-ordination with Sales leaders and all related Apple departments.
- Well-rounded knowledge in the areas of business planning and strategy, and proven execution skills.
- Strong analytical skills and high quality reporting skills with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong team player, very detail oriented and capable of defining milestones and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of developing strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Great change management skills and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
- Good business judgment and excellence in problem identification, analysis and solving while staying focused on the overall objective.
- Understanding the balance between tactical sales execution / goals and the importance of brand and standards for the channel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, including presenting to executives.
- English and Japanese fluency.
- Experience with consumer products, retail industry including e-commerce business is ideal but not mandatory.
• Overall strategy planning and execution support to ensure that sales activity continuously meets Apple’s standards in rapidly changing environments. • Plan and drive strategic programs such as, but not limited to: ◦Mystery shopping program ◦Reseller Back Margin Program ◦Demand Generation Program ◦POS authorization/de-authorization management ◦Reseller Digital channel strategy • Design new business model, partner scheme, channel structure based on business strategy and drive implementation. • Keep pursuing process efficiency/scalability in the ongoing development and execution of sales programs.
B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.