People Business Partner Leader
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Job Summary This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with and support the IS&S Apps, iCloud, PIE, Map & Payments & Commerce teams based in Santa Clara Valley. In this role, you will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical People support and programs for these client groups world wide organizations. From educating clients on compensation practices and the performance management process to advising on organizational design, Culture development and numerous leadership & management challenges. Providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation, organizational structures, retention, promotions and other actives, are key aspects of this role.
- Highly approachable with well-developed organizational agility and influencing skills
- Experience with informing and making decisions with data and metrics
- Passionate about enabling our employees to do the best work of their lives
- Deep understanding of how business work, leaders bring these to life and how design effective organizations are designed
- Ability to demonstrate strong organization skills with shown experience in dealing with rapid change in ambiguous environments
- Effectively meet deadlines, quickly shift direction, adapt rapidly to changes in business needs, and approach problems creatively
- Strong conflict management, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- You are able to navigate complex, cross cultural change management needs
- Demonstrate a clear skill for forward-thinking, always anticipating and planning for possible future outcomes
- Experience working with global teams. Travel will be required approximately 10% of the time.
Client Groups: IS&S Apps, iCloud, PIE, Map & Payments & Commerce Understand the business model across the variety of teams and work with People team to identify People initiatives to support the model Continually assess people implications associated with business strategy, organizational design and proactively communicate with leadership Lead the implementation and adoption of talent assessment, development and retention tools and solutions to a global audience. Collaborate with WW People team to drive strategic alignment. Executive coaching - establish credibility with leaders as a trusted advisor to influence and support key strategic and operational decisions. Demonstrable ability to establish measurement to demonstrate strategic impact. Leading, motivating and developing a competent and highly talented People Business Partner team. Establish relationships & work with core functional People groups (Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, HR analytics, Learning & Development, Apple University, etc) to ensure best support People initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required.
- 10+ years experience in a HR management, generalist, and/or business partnering role
- Proven track record of leading a team of People Business Partners