Product Marketing Manager, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We're looking for an experienced and talented product marketer to help drive the success of new products and features. As a key member of the Ad Platforms product marketing team, you will lead go-to-market initiatives that drive awareness and product adoption for Search Ads. You will create and distribute product positioning, messaging, and product education to align internal teams and drive customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a B2B background, with developer marketing experience, and a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- 5+ years as a product marketer in the tech or digital advertising industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of the product development process.
- Proven success developing product positioning, value propositions, and narratives.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market plans.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and socialize ideas across functions.
- Excellent project management, organizational, analytical, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong executional track record and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and work effectively in a fast pace environment.
- You are skilled at developing product positioning, value propositions, narratives, and marketing messages that resonate with our audiences, including developers, agencies, and marketers. - You will author internal briefing documents to align internal teams on product go-to-market messaging. - You can collaborate with product management and marketing managers to define best practices, create launch FAQs, and online help content. - You will work with the design team to ensure product positioning and value props are incorporated throughout the Search Ads platform and user interface. - Build and manage timelines for go-to-market deliverables. - Review technical documents to ensure messaging alignment. - Engage in customer research and usability testing, including defining objectives, survey questions, and research content. - Collaborate and work cross-functionally with Search Ads partner development, marketing, product, creative, Apple Developer Relations, and App Store marketing teams.
Education & Experience
BS in Business, Marketing or equivalent. MBA preferred.