Sales Enablement Marketing Manager, JAPAC
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Search Ads is an efficient, easy and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. As our business expands, so too does our geographic footprint. We are looking for a smart, motivated Sales Enablement Marketing Manager with a real passion for B2B marketing to join our new JAPAC team. You will be customer focused, team oriented, inventive, and will have an ability to work both independently and with globally dispersed teams to meet deadlines and business objectives. You will have a consistent track record of leading successful sales enablement marketing initiatives and a real passion for digital and mobile marketing.
- Successful track record in B2B product marketing with leading brand. Experience in marketing digital advertising products highly desirable.
- Intelligent quick learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, consensus building skills, and consultative style. Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, and consistently meet deadlines while under pressure
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies to optimize resources and leverage knowledge. Proven ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
- Ability to remain highly composed in a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- 8-10 years experience in B2B marketing, digital or app marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Experience supporting sales teams marketing needs required.
- Experience working in regional role for global company headquartered in international market.
- Experience launching new products desirable.
You'll coordinate with Regional Partner Managed team, Global Product Marketing and Partner Managed team leadership to define sales support initiatives. You'll be an expert on the platform - understand how a Developer/Marketer would want to use it and the best practices for achieving performance. We're looking for someone who can be the voice of the Partner Managed customers and Partner Development team for the region and channel their needs into Search Ads Marketing plans and deliverables. Share, involve, educate and execute marketing programs in conjunction with local Partner Managed team. You'll gather feedback from Partner Managed team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs; define regional/ local Partner Managed programs needed to better support regional business. Co-ordinate with global Product Marketing, Marcom, Product Strategy, and Data Insights teams, to craft localized sales enablement materials such as standard presentations, data sheets, fact sheets, industry briefs, success stories, messaging guides, etc to support regional Partner Managed team in their client discussions and achievement of business goals. Identify the need for new partner content as needed that align with the ideal sales process and typical ad buying process in the region. Define briefs and work with Partner Development and Marcom team to create those assets. Coordinate enablement initiatives to support opportunities with specific verticals/categories, seasonality or customer segments. Facilitate detailed customer testimonials and success stories. Coordinate with Partner Development, Global Product marketing, and Marcom team on execution. Collaborate with the Product team to understand upcoming product features and align them to the Sales Enablement Calendar of events and trainings. Act as a liaison between Partner Development, Apple teams, and third-party conference/ event providers in executing local marketing events. Understand key messaging, target audience, and objectives for specific events, and work with the Search Ads leadership to understand overarching business objectives and priorities. Help define the goals for our events and a plan for measuring success, learning from experience, and continual improvement.
Education & Experience
Bachelors, preferably in marketing/business/communications or related field, MBA preferred.