Technology Security Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you instinctively know how and when to take action? Do you love performing under intense pressure? As part of our Global Security group, you’ll help manage the security needs of Apple’s most valuable assets: our people and innovations. Along with your team, you’ll be part of an important system that protects Apple employees and their work around the world. Your work will help create solutions to a variety of unique security challenges, ranging from the physical security of Apple facilities to the protection of our supply chain. Join us, and you’ll play a meaningful role in preserving the highest standard of security for one of the most-watched companies in the world. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will travel the world, talk to many people and help secure Apple facilities and networks. Adventurous, dedicated and diligent people are heartily welcomed to our team. Apple’s Global Security Operation’s and Technology group is seeking a project manager to deliver solutions that support Apple's growth and expansion, globally. This position requires a mixed background in physical security operations, project management, and technology in the corporate space. You will assume ownership of specific Global Security projects, provide technical oversight, and coordinate responsibility for the on-time and on-budget completion of large, integrated solutions. You will deliver all solutions consistent with business objectives and to customer expectations; working closely with other business teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration, which are critical for success.
- You will conduct and lead large-scale security and risk assessments.
- Lead projects by setting priorities and measurable objectives, cross-functional dependencies, planning, resourcing, scheduling, communication, implementation, and subsequent monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results.
- Be able to partner with internal teams and the business to define the project requirements and ensure their expectations are met.
- Develop team activities and drive resolution of issues across all areas of the project.
- Communicate apprising status and issues to team members, management and other project partners.
- Provide effective project management leadership of assigned resources and aligned partners to meet deliverables.
- Develop close working relationships with other Global Security managers to achieve precise execution.
- Actively monitor projects to anticipate possible risks and address them with mitigation plans.
- Use demonstrated financial skills to estimate project costs, maintain the project budgets, and facilitate the payment of vendors.
- Manage technical suppliers assisting on the project.
- Developing and implementing premier solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Global Security standards.
- Review technical development team deliverables for accuracy and completeness.
- Exercise sound management practices and support a collaborative and productive environment.
- Craft and maintain a project plan/schedule, ensuring that achievements are met and project documentation is maintained in the document repository
- You should be a self-starter able to gain familiarity with new processes and new technologies with minimal assistance.
3 - 5 years of experience Showcase excellent leadership skills in a dynamic environment and adapt to sudden changes while achieving results Experienced interacting with all levels of management and departments within the company, as well as with suppliers Skillfully work on multiple projects and assignments Strong problem solving and analytical skills while working through challenges Be a standout colleague Possess the ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time Manage highly confidential information. Ability to work independently, and be passionate about your work Extraordinary organization and prioritization abilities Ability to complete diagrams, schedules, and keynote presentations Possess excellent verbal and written skills and be detail oriented
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred. PMP certification preferred. CSPM certification preferred. Access Control, PSIM, VMS enterprise engineering and architecture experience preferred.
- Position will reside in Cupertino, California and will require travel both international and domestic.