Education K-12 Account Executive
東京, 東京都, 日本
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Your role as an Education K-12 Account Executive, you will play an integral part in the promotion and support of the fast growing usage of Apple technology in the Education field. You will closely work with public districts and private schools, as well as our education partners to help them with the successful adoption of Apple Learning Solutions, by providing innovative pre-sales engagement and extraordinary technical expertise.
- Minimum 7 years of pre-sales experience in IT industry
- Extraordinary ability to excel in pre-sales technical engagements resulting to sales closure or business impact
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with Operating Systems such as iOS, Android OS, Windows OS or etc.
- Broad familiarity with Apple products, and demonstration of deep knowledge in device management, security and deployment in iOS, macOS and WatchOS
- Excellent communication skills, extraordinary presentation and written skills, and the ability to quickly grasp issues are all essential
- Well organized and logical approach to tasks
- Strong passion for continued learning and acquisition of new skills
- Self-motivated and independent while contributing to team objective
- High level of proficiency in Japanese
With dedicated passion and vision to transform students’ learning in Japan, you will be responsible for independent account management in K12 Education market (primary, middle, high school market) You are expected to build direct relationship with key partners in public school districts and private schools You will also explore further opportunities to transform their K-12 education with Apple technology In addition, you will provide top-class consultative services on development or integration of Apple products and solutions in school curriculum Furthermore, you will maintain close engagement with our education partners to sell iOS devices and provide technical advice and technical support for stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree or above