iTunes Gift Cards, Business Development and Account Manager
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Sales and Business Development
iTunes Card is the top tier product in one of the fastest growing categories in the retail business. We are looking for an account manager to run multi-million dollar MDF, develop the mobile content and gifting market, and drive iTunes Card and Code sales in Japan. We are looking forward to working with an innovative, best-in-class business development and account managing expert.
- At least three years of working experience with major Japanese retailers
- Deep understanding and knowledge of logistics and retail marketing
- Sales planning and account management skill to drive sales
- Japanese proficiency (Native level) and preferable business level written and verbal English
As the Business Development and Account Manager, you will work closely with key business partners to run end to end communication and executions, in order to improve our business opportunities. You will run over 20 accounts, including many of the top retailers in Japan. You may also get involved in leading new channel development projects. You will need to have great interpersonal skills with very senior level external partners, and be continuously working towards innovate the current business environment. Internally, you will co-work with an international, cross functional team to drive projects and business deals. Within the accounts you will manage, you’ll be expected to handle promotion and budget planning, implementation of product and marketing tools, and to identify and develop new sales and marketing opportunities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- - At least 10 years of working experience in business field is helpful
- - Knowledge of working in multi-cultural environments and experience in retail industry is helpful.
- - Good to have project management skills and the ability to lead multiple priorities.
- - Being creative, innovative, entrepreneurial, and flexible.
- - Experience leading or managing projects
- - Budget management and high-level accounting knowledge
- - Inventory management experiences
- - People management experiences
- - Market development (both new account and re-launch) experiences
- - Strong interest in our Apple products and services
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.