Financial Analyst, Demand Forecasting & Analytics
東京, 東京都, 日本
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Partnering with Northeast Asia businesses, providing insight into Apple’s Northeast Asia performance through Financial reporting, unit demand forecasts and analysis of commercial risks and opportunities. The role is part of the dynamic Worldwide Sales Finance team, with strong alignment to global processes which are owned and led locally.
- Strong analytical focus with business modeling and forecasting experience
- Strong English proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Big picture thinking with inherent curiosity to understand and be responsible to the detail
- Progressive business experience with a focus on reporting and quantitative analysis in a dynamic business environment
- Extraordinary teammate with motivation and ability to collaborate with business partners
- Skilled in ERP software (e.g. SAP), database apps (Access or equivalent), statistical modeling a plus.
- You will own the weekly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts for North Asia, building a detailed understanding of local markets, Apple sales strategies, key partner marketing and promotional activity in order to settle customer demand. - You will support the finance, sales and operations teams to improve commercial opportunities. This includes new product introductions, and mitigate emerging risks. Building cross functional relationships is key to influencing the sales strategies and operational activities in the local markets to drive the business. - Strong interpersonal skills are essential with excellent exposure to local sales and finance leadership teams. With close alignment to the WW Sales Finance team, the your role uses global networks to benchmark and evaluate local performance. - Own the finance reporting initiatives / projects, and act as key liaison across all functions (sales, finance and operations) within Northeast Asia as well as Worldwide. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Finance or Business related degree, BA / MBA.
- English strength required over Japanese language proficiency as the position will interact heavily with WW and GEO teams.