Technical Internship - HW Development [JAPAN]
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Apple Hardware Engineering R&D Division in Japan is currently seeking enthusiastic technical major interns to experience work and culture of Apple. Depending on the technical strength and background, interns will be assigned tasks to support ongoing technical projects of different engineering teams. *Start timing as well as duration is flexible and will be adjusted to study schedule of each selected intern in order not to interface with ongoing studies and research at the University.
- Pursuing a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in domains of : Optics, Precision Manufacturing, Physics, Mechanical Engineering.
- Interest in manufacturing - passion to build things with own hands.
- Outstanding academic achievements in own field of study.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese (English if preferred)
- Must hold relevant work permit in Japan for the duration of the internship.
Specific project and assignment will be hand-picked by our engineers based on individual strengths and background of each student. Some general responsibilities may include: •Performing experiments; •Data analysis and reporting findings; •Performing evaluation of various samples and reporting findings; •Performing simulations of optical/mechanical/thermo features of various samples; •Work with CAD tools for design, design review and analysis;
Education & Experience
Must be currently enrolled in a BS/MS/PhD programs in domains of Material Science, Physics or Mechatronics/Mechanics.