Advertising Platforms - Platform Operations Business Specialist
東京, 東京都, 日本
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Experience (2-3 years) in Advertising Operations or similar customer support role
- Business level or better proficiency in English and Japanese.
- Experience in a customer support organisation focused on customer happiness
- Fundamental knowledge of ad operations and ad delivery services
- An ability to build and revise email communication quickly and articulate the message to partners
- Ability to resolve challenges and prioritise workloads
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Well-organised, with extraordinary attention to detail
- Flexible to work with others in multiple time zones
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly in order to accomplish strategic goals, eliminate roadblocks, and build focus
- Strong presentation skills (verbal, visual, and written) with the ability to interpret data and communicate clearly and concisely
- Excel in a fast paced environment and function effectively in the context of ambiguity
The Platform Operations team is positioned globally and is focused on providing cross-functional business solutions and external support for Search Ads customers. The team is seeking a Business Specialist in Tokyo to support business operations for existing and future service platforms at scale. Your role collaborates with internal and external partners while advocating on behalf of the Ad Platforms business and the customers. - Provide client support for Ad Platform systems and technical tools - Investigate and pursue technical issues - Lead and support your customers concerns by providing data and analysis to Operations, Engineering and Product teams - Monitor, analyse, and report on support efforts to your key internal partners - Elicit feedback cross-functionally from Engineering, Product and Data teams on technical requirements for issue resolutions - Lead ongoing cross-functional partner support meetings - Assist internal Apple teams with policy reinforcement and management efforts Promote ongoing education for supported teams on internal tools and products - Develop AppleCare support content and training Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- referred Qualifications:
- - Korean language proficiency
- - Search advertising experience
- - Developer relations experience
- - Experience reviewing technical requirements documentation