Apple Support Calibration Team: Quality Calibration Specialist
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Support and Service
The Apple Support Calibration Team’s Quality Calibration Specialist is responsible for quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices in helping Apple Support improve Customer Satisfaction and Quality performance as measured by customer satisfaction results combined with transaction monitoring accuracy and calibration programs. Quality Calibration Specialists are responsible for performing root cause analysis on Advisor behavior while working with contact center management to create quality programs to address issues and show measurable results. The QC Specialist will be responsible for the Calibration process consisting of sourcing, scoring, communicating and reporting to the business on customer interactions. The focus will be on process and procedural issues that prevent Apple Support from hitting high performance quality targets and provide solutions as necessary to maintain consistency regionally and globally.
- Understanding of Quality Standards and importance of quality, compliance and processes and how they impact successful performance
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with proven track record of effective root cause analysis
- Understands, complies and improves established policies and procedures through collaboration with support teams
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with proven ability in communicating at all levels of the organization
- Skilled at relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong self motivation, ability to work independently and in a team environment with strong follow up and organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Call center experience and familiarity with Apple Products
- College Degree preferred, or comparable experience
- Fluency in Japanese and minimum business level of English
The responsibilities of the ACT Quality Calibration Specialist include, but are not limited to: - Ensuring compliance to quality standards weekly/monthly root cause analysis of appropriate scoring behaviors, transaction monitoring accuracy, and calibration - Facilitating regular quality review meetings to guide and understand compliance and success to targets to ensure a consistent Apple Customer experience - Facilitate regular joint contact monitoring sessions to promote calibration on best practices for call handling and troubleshooting - Analyzing quality reports required to keep management, and customers informed of quality progress - Regular call monitoring to stay current with the Advisor/Customer interaction - Conduct auditing of contact center and vendor evaluations to ensure consistency to Apple's standards - Help contact centers and vendors develop action plans to reduce variation in Advisor performance with regard to Apple Support Quality Standards. Ensure Quality metrics are collected, have integrity, are understood and acted upon appropriately within the contact center - Coordination with training team to develop supplemental training and/or modification of new Advisor training as necessary - Coordination with Support Programs team to ensure efficient roll out of new initiatives and to drive ongoing improvement of agent tools, resources, processes, and procedures
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Diploma or equivalent We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- *This position will base in Tokyo Office. (We may consider working remotely)
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.