High Precision Analog IC Designer
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. As a member of Analog Design team in Technical Development Center in Tokyo, you will have the responsibility for Design/Productize Analog ICs.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Good knowledge of ADC/DAC designs/architectures and ability to select the suitable architecture for given applications.
- Good knowledge of switched-capacitor circuits, OPAMPs, feedback and compensation techniques.
- Knowledge of low noise circuit design.
- Good knowledge of precision analog circuit design techniques
- Strong device physics knowledge as it applies to analog IC designs.
- Good knowledge of following measurement equipment:
- spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators etc.
- Business level of English communication is preferred.
- Better to have C / Matlab / Verilog A modeling
- Better to have experience of display IC design
In this role, the key responsibilities are the following: •Transistor-level feasibility studies for various kinds of AFE, ADC/DAC. •Designing blocks and documenting design towards formal design reviews •Driving layout designers for overall circuit design including layout parasitic and mismatch. •Top-level simulations to validate chip-level integration •Test planning for evaluation and production •Lab measurement for design validation
Education & Experience
BS, MS Degree in relevant disciplines.