Carrier Staffing Program Manager, Carrier Sales Programs
東京, 東京都, 日本
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As the Program Manager, you will be reporting to the lead of staffing program, Carrier Sales Division, and is responsible for driving the development, leading planning and deployment of Apple carrier staffing program in Japan across Carriers. The programs seek to drive the best customer experience in the carrier channel for Apple, incorporating visual merchandizing, fixtures, marketing assets, staffing, training, e-learnings, demo units and content, in-store technology, demand generation, services and more. You will be responsible the staffing program and training planning/e-learning development associated to the program. The success the programs is dependent upon the coordinated efforts of several key teams within Apple. The Carrier Staffing Programs team owns the overall plan for, execution of, and on-going activities of the programs to make sure targeted numbers of qualified sales staffs are in place and dedicated to the participation of the program daily.
- You should have 5+ years of Channel development, in-store program development experience, with Retail Sales and Marketing experience in an indirect Channel/Partner environment.
- You are passionate about new technology (especially Apple Technology and ecosystem), including, but not limited to, Connected Home, Health Kit, CarPlay, and how these technology with macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS can turn into new in-store/omni channel customer experience programs for end users.
- You should also have experience working and managing projects in Carriers channels, possessing in-depth and rare understanding of the industry, key partners such as Docomo, SoftBank, and KDDI.
- You possess experience in owning staffing program in retail or channel environment, educational App development, event planning and executions, in-house PR management, movie/photo/news/article editorial skills and vendor management.
- In addition, you have the amazing ability to balance short-term execution needs with long-term strategic goals, and effective in both direct and virtual team situations, and leading through influence.
- Furthermore, you also possess the experience in collaborating with internal partners to achieve goals as a virtual team, including strong project management of complex issues.
- Finally, extraordinary written communications skills both in English and Japanese, some verbal conversational skill in English is preferred, but with a willingness to improve to business English level.
You will have a focus on new program development, as well as driving existing Carrier staffing programs working with our carrier partners. You will be working closely with all the Carrier Sales team, Apple Solution Consultant team, Training team, Integrated Customer Experience team, Account managers, as well as with cross-functional teams in Japan; including, but not limited to, Sales Operations, Marcom, Partner Com, Finance, iTunes, Operations, Product Marketing, and Apple Pay Teams.
BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred