Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. We create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined - and now can’t imagine living without. We are currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team. If you are a curious, creative, flexible person with a passion for marketing and communications, this might be just the opportunity for you.
- You're a college student, preferably majoring in public relations or communications.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English, as well as fantastic organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Mac platform and Apple products is useful.
- You're a proactive, quick learner, willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Monitor SNS activity around Apple products, the technology industry, apps, AR and popular culture and create reports to update our internal marketing teams. Conduct product coverage checks for specific Apple products, identify important quotes and messages within articles, and where relevant, translate quotes to English to share with our global teams. You’ll be involved in research projects to discover new media, consumer insights, and innovative PR case studies. Assist on special projects as needed. Support our team with a range of administrative tasks.
Education & Experience
You should be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in a related field of study.