AppleCare - AHA Area Manager
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Support and Service
You’ll supervise a set of Team Managers overseeing our At Home Advisors. You’ll ensure that they’re all doing what it takes to resolve customers’ issues with products and services in a customer-focused manner. You’ll supervise each Team Manager’s performance and development, with regular meetings and coaching sessions. And you’ll be expected to provide business-level consulting and deliver results based on business requirements.
- Experience managing a technical support team in a contact center
- Experience managing cross functional or cross site groups
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience managing managers or supervisors
- Experience balancing coaching and development with administrative tasks
- Dedication to the success and development of employees
- A genuine love for customers and a proven history of driving customer impacting change
- Experience managing home-based employees
- Experience in working with human resources areas of the business that are pertinent to employee management
- Business fluency in Japanese and English
- In most case position will base in Apple Japan Tokyo Office but may consider Remote office within Japan.
This position will be responsible for managing 6-8 team managers that support our current Advisors that provide focused customer support for Apple products/services. Executes according to business requirements cascading from upper management. Responsibilities include: Group/business level consulting, recommending strategic direction and operational strategies, contributions to policy planning, program development, staffing, strategy and budget planning, identify trends and forecast business needs. Communicate to direct and extended team, ensuring delivery and understanding of the message. Manage direct staff of 6-8 team managers ensuring they exceed standard performance goals. Effectively executes on management and administrative tasks such as holding staff meetings, conducting regular one-on-one’s, hiring, development of employee performance management, defining goals and expectations for direct staff, and calibration between sites. Work with other AppleCare Area Managers on initiatives to improve aspects of the business. Drive operational improvements, improve customer satisfaction, share best practices, seek & take action on improvement opportunities.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- To learn more about At home Advisor (AHA) program please visit,