Analog IC Designer [High Speed Interface]
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here!
- Good knowledge of common high-speed serial interfaces
- Good knowledge of a variety of CDR architectures
- Good knowledge of Tx/Rx equalization techniques
- Experience in Mixed-signal simulation
- Experience in lab testing of high-speed serial links
- Experience in behavioral modeling of PHY to assess different architectures
- Knowledge of ESD
- Business level of English communication
- Better to have C / Matlab / Verilog A modeling
In this role, the key responsibilities are the followings: •Create High-speed link-budget and specification definition for PHY •Create block-level specifications based on link-budget and transistor-level feasibility •Perform transistor-level feasibility studies for various blocks in Rx/Tx/Clk generation •Design and simulate transistor-level design of PHY high-speed blocks •Drive layout designers for overall circuit design including layout parasitic and mismatch. •Document design and simulation results for formal design review process. •Define production / bench-level test plans for production / evaluation.
Education & Experience
University Degree (MS is of preference) in relevant field of specialization.