Undergraduate Technical Internship - Information Systems and Technology [JAPAN]
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Software and Services
Apple's Information Systems and Technology team in Japan is seeking computer science or technical majors for an internship opportunity to do hands-on technical and development work at Apple. See and experience what is it like to work on the technical infrastructure at one of the world's most innovative companies.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree in the area of Computer Science or other similar Engineering field.
- Open Source Technologies : Experience in using open source code, tools, and programming
- Networking Technologies : Familiar with one or more of the following - IPv4/v6, TCP/UDP, WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular, NFC, Device Management, Other network or communications technology
- English : Advanced level of English language ability required as most work and communication will be conducted in English
- Must hold relevant work permit in Japan for the duration of the internship.
The intern role is within the Communications and Technical Solutions group which is responsible for building and operating Apple's technical infrastructure. The intern will have the opportunity to interact with engineers at Apple, work deeply on a project that relates to their technical background, receive coaching and mentorship from a leader in the organization, and meet with senior management.
Education & Experience
Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university. Desired majors - Computer Science or other Engineering related field of study.